flowers

Coming soon to my shop:these larger felt flower hair pins.
I have had these cut out and ready to assemble for oh, about 6 months.
Then all of a sudden I just had to finish them.
Maybe it was the generous donatins from family and friends, of vintage buttons, fabric, and clothing (wool sweaters, yay!) that has begun to pile up here and there? With such an abundance of materials comes just as many new ideas, and I'm easily motivated to finish something, as long as there is an allure of a new project right in front of me!
Spared a little time to sew..
this ridiculously warm skirt from some lovely & very warm, donated fabric.
So fun and silly, a bit Dr. Seussish?


I'm very excited about this recent generous donation from our dear friends up the street.
Now to find enough time to create all of the wonderful ideas just swirling about in my head.
skirts? blouses?...

Our fort is coming along nicely,
today we actually put up a few walls,

somehow all I have are these action shots, though.
photos of actual walls to be added :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you be more talented? Not sure possible. What a great family project the fort is! Rock on Lambson family!

    ReplyDelete