routine

Thanks to all who offered such love
and support through this time, hugs and much love you all.


Often through the more challenging times in my life, I've discovered what great comfort can be found in the simple routines of our day. Baking bread, reading stories, playing in the yard, and that magical moment at the end of the day when you realize that the house is still because everyone has just fallen asleep.

These moments fill the space in my heart, left by the loss of a loved one.

:

:

:

:



..sometimes I suprise myself, such as; the creation of this tiny turtle...


I've gained a renewed sense of enthusiasm for creating some more recycled felted-sweater animals. I've got a hippo idea that has been hold up in my imagination for a bit too long(FEB. /MAR. perhaps?) and with some possible luck and a bit of free time it just might come together this weekend!
::fingers crossed::



My first Birth Basket custom order, for a baby shower gift.
Was created in a bit of a whirlwind over the last two days.

This order has come at the best time. Actually it has turned out to be a gift to me, allowing me some time to create and share some of my joy with others, and has been a sort of, celebration of life and giving.

Healing can come in many forms, for me it was this tiny turtle.

1 comment:

  1. someone we both love, would have loved that tiny turtle too. :)
    Glad I got on here and discovered what keeps you so busy. Amazingly crafty girl! I'll keep reading. Hugz n Kisses Cuz. -O

    ReplyDelete