progress

..a quick sewing side note..then on to fort building...
I Love this girl's style, and how was I to know that when Lilly didn't want to wear her brand new skirt mama just made for her ::gasp:: (I know, it's that red hair right?) that :
1. It would even fit Nia, or
2. that it would go oh, so very well with the skirt I had just made her(wait isn't that why Lilly had to have on of her own in the first place?..hmmm)
Ah the joy of balancing every childs happiness, well most of the time anyway.


On to fort building,

we have a floor people!

well half a floor, but hey it's progress! probably not the safest thing..letting a nine, four, six, and yes, the 20 month old walk on the floor...it's just that...they were just sooo excited to try it out right away!
and now for my all time favorite "mama look" moment!
(well, so far :) Yes that is our little one willingly playing wheelbarrow with her very creative big sister,I was a bit concerned, and yet, as I got around(very quickly) to the front of all of this silliness to verify the happiness level on Lilly's face,
not only was she happy, she loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment