~introducing~






The most joyful return of Tofu the giraffe! One of my very first felted sweater animals has finally made a comeback in a much smaller size and with a bit more personality. I'm sorta obsessed with mustardy yellow -I say  this  amazing wool felt is entirely to blame- and have been playing around with some different color combinations in the studio lately (::sneak peak:: inside that creative space later in the week) I've been busy on a very hush, hush top secret gift of which this little guy will definitely be a part of, and am just bursting with all the excitement and anticipation of  the actual giving  of this gift. Waiting is So hard sometimes :)
So, in my imagination where everything goes well, and according to plan one adorable little giraffe will be up for grabs in the shop tonight, or tomorrow morning ? Okay, let's see what happens!
::update::
so, you guessed it it's tomorrow morning! Well, I did finish last night..does that count? ;)
Here he is on over at my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment