it's about time!

Ah, it's so good to be back! I have been so excited to get back here and have so many wonderful amazing things to share with you. This journey over to Hawaii has been an enormous change for our little family. Leaving everyone we know, and the places we so dearly love to start a new chapter has been very challenging, quite often surprising (very large cockroaches are everywhere after dark! {{outside-thankfully})and above all wonderfully amazing in ways I never dreamed of. Starting over has meant Lots of letting go for all of us(only so much can fit into a shipping container), and has brought us together and changed our focus back to what really matters most our loved ones. So, in the spirit of all this newness I thought this space could use a bit of tweaking too. I'm going to be sharing a bit more of the day to day of our lives here in O'ahu, I still can't help but laugh out loud every time we turn a corner and "look there's the ocean ...right there... " ;) for a girl that loves the beach I am in my own little version of heaven. Of course being the craft addict that I am there will still be many crafty moments here as well, the sewing machine and knitting needles are never still around here for long you know. So many good things so much fun!

                                  


                     
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment