welcome,quiet september morning


..in the rare event that I am the first to rise,
and then not spark a chain of awakening..

I tend to get a bit ::reflecty:: (yes it's a word...well,now it is ;)
so,today I'm meandering through the curvy path
of my felted sweater creations.
..my very first felted sweater animal, Tofu the giraffe

and now two years later & almost to the exact date.. ..Brown Sugar, a baby for the mama (sugar)
I made oh, way back in December as a christmas gift
(I was searching for a white angora blend sweater
for the longest..., they can be tricky to find)
I love that my path may not be one that runs horizontally,
but more of a spiral in fact..
and this timely creation just happens to be an expression
of that circling back while continually expanding outward
~enjoy some ::reflecty:: moments,
on this beautiful 1st of september day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment