Happy Thrifting!

Quite a successful raid on one of San Francisco's finest thrift stores. These lovely vintage pillowcases are patiently awaiting their fate at the sewing table.
I'm thinking ...shirts...skirts...oh I got it... maybe, some fun critter footpads!
Perhaps, for the animals I will be making with these***fabulous*** sweaters.. ...angora & wool ...
Always my favorite thrift store find and the best for making soft cuddly animals. Recently, I stumbled across some very cute photos of a certain baby animal that I've never seen before. Yes, I'm keeping it a secret, for now at least. With these sweaters in hand, I'm ready to get started. Check back in for the big reveal later this week...give or take a week, depending...you know how it is with big crafting plans ;) I'm hoping for the best people!
...
So, thank you, wonderful people who recycle your clothing. More importantly,
thank you
fuzzy little bunnies, and woolly warm sheep for sharing in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment