thriftyness

An evening spent finishing up my newest thrifty project;
cloth diapers made with reclaimed fabrics and left over burp cloths.
Lately, our little family has been feeling the financial squeeze
that is quite common these days.
In the spirit of eco-friendliness and with a new tighter budget
on hand we are trying to make the most with the things we already have.
Which is somethingI secretly love doing anyway
..wait...recycled felted sweater.. ::everything::
...oh, I guess not so very secretive ..after all,huh?
So, anyway for these cushy cuties I used a modified version of a pattern
that has since mysteriously vanished from the web. But don't despair,
if you are just jumpin' to make some of your very own awesome diapers,
I have found that there are allot of great sites out there
with free diaper patterns, like here :
the Diaper Jungle
Crusin' around this site and seeing all the different versions
and styles has got me thinking I might just need to make a few more!

No comments:

Post a Comment