Make-and-Take Craft Faire

Our original plan was to
..arrive early.. help set up tables and chairs...make our introductions..
Well, that was earlier this week before
Nia and Lil got a nose sniffle with a low level fever.
Luckily they have an awesome Daddy who was up for the added challenge, filling in for mama,wiping noses,cooking meals and running to the store for last minute items. So less time was spent on preparations(and blogging)
and and lots more time spent holding and cuddling two sick girls.
That said, we arrived later than anticipated and just got busy setting up.
Did I mention Tylor and his awesomeness before?
Well that's not even the half of it, oh no it gets much better. What about how he stayed up til the wee hours or the morning working on this incredible felt banner sporting the new natalie mae logo? He cut the recycled sweater felt, applied the letters, cut the banner fabric, AND machine stitched the edge
(he even remembered to include a pocket for a dowel!)
...the man rocks..I am a lucky girl
At home I keep all of my creations neatly stored away in several plastic storage containers. To see everything out and together was a real trip. Though, watching the joyful expressions on peoples faces as they caught a glimpse of a smiling carrot or mushroom was the greatest gift of all.
Notice anything new on the table? There are a few additions that I will be blogging and posting about next week...can you say di-no-saur?
I was asked at he end of the fair, how did it go?
Well, I met allot of great people, made some new friends,
and made a few sales.
Putting yourself out there on display for others
can be scary, and a bit overwhelming. Facing those feelings and moving
forward anyway is what has brought me the most joyful experiences in my life.
With my first craft fair behind me now, I feel just a little bit more confident,
and allot more motivated to continue creating things that make me smile
and passing them along to you.

What a warm and delightful group of people
to have shared this experience with.
Thank you all

2 comments:

  1. Not only does your hubby rock he had a great Mom and that makes the difference!
    I love, love the dinosaurs! So cute! Glad you had fun. If I was closer I would've stopped in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Would have been great to see you!

    ReplyDelete