grasslands


In an attempt to thoroughly enjoy these last days of summer, I got a bit adventurous. Packed up these four energetic little ones and set off for an early morning hike. Undaunted by the full hour and a half it took us to get out the door. Let's bring our workbooks, I say oblivious to the temperature rising and blood sugar dropping. .

..This is about when I realized my ambitions for the day may have been just a bit too lofty for our troop/ terrain/temperature...

..here is where I completely abandon all plans except one.

Hey who wants to go to the park?...

2 comments:

  1. Yes I've seen that face before! A+ for effort Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much. Slides and swings really are magical things, don't you know they perked right up at the park!

    ReplyDelete