carrots

Too much fun, I think I've made about ten of the large carrots and just as many small. These started with this bunny carrot combo recently gifted to my niece Now they have become a set of their own. I machine sew the basic shape, then turn right side out and stuff with fabric cuttings. Usually, I use bamboo batting to stuff everything. When I need a firmer stuffing, I like to use fabric cuttings (the lumpy texture was an added bonus). Not to mention how very eco friendly it is to save all cuttings and threads for future use. Love that about it! The faces are hand embroidered, and the Organic yarn tops are sewn on by hand as well.

You can catch a glimpse of the bunches in progress here:
and if you would like some for your very own they are available here

No comments:

Post a Comment