projects galore!


"new" (to me) vintage buttons
the magic of simple things.

Quite on the opposite realm of simple things,
this little number.
How could I have forgotten that the last doll dress I made
takes just as much time to make as a regular dress?
Well, it turned out to be just as fabulous as our little designer envisioned it.
So all in all it was worth every second.

...and now on to new endeavors, these lace tablecloths were just calling out to me destined to be some simple summer dresses for the girls, at a not too distant yard sale. So with every good intention they were swept up and brought home, in the background and haunting me every warm day since.
So this past weekend the tables were cleared and the serger warmed up...

.. check back in for the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment