My first post, yay!
Here I will attept to chronicle my journey into the unknown (how's that for drama!)
About six weeks ago my husband got laid off, our home has been foreclosed on and we now have 30 days to:
1. make enough money for moving costs
2.find someone who will rent to a currently unemployed family of 6
(plus 2 cats, 1 papillon)
3.move out!
Don't worry we have a plan,.... well a sort of plan. Our little family has it in our hearts to live near the ocean, but not just any ocean community. We've scouted up and down the Great California coastline and have settled on the area of Santa Cruz Co. Yes it's a little backwards some may say, to choose the area first and the job secondary. Yet we have this silly idea, that if you have a dream, or a goal, and you go after it with everything you've got, magic will begin to happen and your dreams will become your reality.
So I invite you to come along with me and my family, as we hold hands and jump straight into the deep end together. This is our chance to experience the change of a lifetime, and live our lives to the fullest. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment