It was a success!




Look what I sold at our garage sale!

Yes it went off pretty well

considering all the prep work that went into the "lemonade stand".


it all starts with a simple banner..
of course it must be hand painted,

and then what is an Eco-conscious mom to do with the empty lemon shell?

Why make soy candles of course (at 11pm)


So Fun!

Then we thought what the hey, let's just pull an all niter, so we did.

Yes, literally all night, and the result...

fresh homemade lemonade,soy candles, chocolate chip cookies,

and the crowd favorite lemon poppy seed bread.

Above is the photo before they made any sales,

and this is the after ;)


That's pretty much how we all felt, it was a LONG, but great day!



SO, the house hunt has begun, we travel this week to scout out our future domicile.
We are hopeful with a few promising leads, and our 30 days now down to day 23.







my faithful running partner, today after our run :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS-YOU ARE SOOOO CREATIVE!!!!!
    I love those soy candles, where do you come up with this stuff?!?! And the sweet lemonaide stand, I wish I knew about it, I would have come by and enjoyed the goods! Wow, you guys are amazing! I love it!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete