possibilities










About a month or so ago, feeling rather despondent about our circumstances in hawaii, and with the (then) current out look being rather gloomy. I took out my pens and began this little flip book, to cheer myself up. I began with the simple idea that:It was possible (and rather simple) to leave our island home people left every day, in fact, commercial flight paths over our home being a constant reminder. So, I began to sketch out the flight path our plane would take, and where I would hope to arrive. And it did work, every time I looked at this little book I smiled and thought "it's possible".

Then christsmas day arrived and my favorite present by far were our six one way plane tickets(plus pets), yes, we were finally going home.

So, my question is this. If it is possible that just by sketching out a hope or dream and looking at it with a new found joy and clarity, instead of worry and doubt, That is all it really takes to take these dreams into reality?

Hmmm...a farm sure would be lovely....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment