grand plans




Over the last week I've been a busy bee cutting into my sweater stash I brought over from the mainland. Lots of breaks and deep breathing were necessary, as I cut every sweater and some of my most favorite heavenly cashmere into tiny bits using up every last inch. The good news: I now am in process of sewing up this stack of friends destined for my shop at the end of the month. The bad news: I now have empty sweater crates and the very limited thrifting for wool sweaters that I have done here on the island has not been very promising ...although I have gotten some pretty awesome dresses. ;) I'm dreaming of some open ended sewing time in my very near future where I can really focus some of this creative energy that has been building :)
What are your grand plans and dreamings today?

No comments:

Post a Comment