110


-here it is my 110th post -ta-da!
... I spaced the one year anniversary of my blog..and the 100th post so,
Yay! here's to the 110th and what a great 110 it has been!
today I'm feelin' lucky,
maybe it's the amazing week I've had with the mr.
-moonlight walks on the beach to the sound of a distant drum circle,
while the little ones dig into the sand....

-or-

is it the girls night out weekend getaway I'm heading off to tonight?

you know,
it could be the fun fantastical adventures
I've been sharing with this band of creative kids I share my days with..

oh, nope.. wait a minute...I've got it..

it's got to be the move to Hawaii, ::smile:: yep, that's definitely it!

Have a great weekend!
~~p.s.~~

while walking back to the car I looked up and saw this..

..can you spot the smile in the sand?

No comments:

Post a Comment