E..I..E..I...Ohhh

a tiny farm
for these kids on-the-go
I had the idea for a little farm way back in December,
when I made this guy instead.


This little Eco-friendly farm comes
stock full ({get it?} oh.. I love terrible puns :)
of the best bitty animals any barnyard could ask for.

we have the ..cows ..the horses..
the pigs
and of course ..the chickens
my favorite part of this project,
everything was created using what I already had laying around
Used in this project:
2 grey corduroy cuffs for the roof
(from pants into shorts project)
a sheet of foam to give the walls shape
(packaging from a box of fruit Christmas gift)
green t-shirt remnant for the bottom of the grass and blue for the pond
cute green cotton print stash fabric
some of Grandma's special vintage wool yarn for the garden veggies
and of course, various felted wool sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment