Organic Totes are here!

:: Super Awesome ::
100% Organic Cotton Tote bags are now available in my Etsy shop!

One of the things that's got me most excited about this tote
is that the cotton is grown and the totes are made
right here in the U.S.! I love to support anything local and thus,
a bit gentler on our great green planet. :)

Also, not to mention that the new natalie mae design and logo
was screen printed by our dear friend over at;

The greatest place for all your screen printing needs. ;)


..this photo was taken at the end of a very.. long ..day..can anyone say slap happy?..


Supplies of this "little Lil" design are limited (about 8) I'm planning the next batch with a different design, so if you love this one

hurry to get yours ..I don't want anyone to miss out!

2 comments:

  1. yes, yes, yes!! yay for organic and USA-made!!!!!

    those are such cute totes! thank you for the screenprinting link also.

    ps--i've tagged you in this post and am giving you the beautiful blogger award:

    http://folkcraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leanne,

    It's my very first award!

    I'll cherish it always :)

    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete