*stash busting* organic washcloths


::a confession :: Okay folks, ...I've been on a knitting bender..for the last month or so -give or take :)
It has been one part necessity, using up the yarn in my stash is very 'family budget' friendly, the other part well let's just call it obsession(insanity?) with creating some of our daily essentials one stitch at a time.
Today I'm sharing my version of these wedding washcloths, that I stumbled upon over here at the purl bee. {such a great place by the way,  if you haven't been yet it's definitely worth checking out, so much  great inspiration over there!}
 These are so simple and fun to knit, I started with a  full skein of patons organic cotton in this lovely plum color (one full skein makes three washcloths). I just love how quick and sort of mindlessly these knit up so I went in search for more yarn and happily whipped up a few more colors with some partial skeins of lion brand organic cotton.
 Now, will having some hand knits for bath time make taking baths more inviting for this busy little crew?...hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment