crafting like crazy

Holidays are always busy with all the gift making that goes on around here. This year there will also be craft fairs added to the agenda, that said our house has been temporarily turned into a mini factory as Evan calls it. There are trees, tomatoes,mittens,peppermint sticks, mushrooms ,carrots,gingerbread people,mini rabbits and lots of yarn on every flat surface available , and all in various stages of construction. That's only the felted sweater things, there are a bunches of re-purposed fabric items ready to go and waiting in the wings.

For a chance to meet yours truly in person, stop on by the

Fourth Annual San Francisco Bay Area Homeschoolers

Make- and -Take Craft Fair


Benefitting the Women's Daytime Drop-in Center(WDDC) in Berkeley


Thursday December 10, 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM

Camp Herms Boy Scout Camp, 1100 James Place, in El Cerrito


* Hand-crafted Items for Sale

* Make-and-Take Craft Tables

* Benefit Soup Lunch

* Raffle


See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie,

    It was wonderful to meet you and take a bit of your inspiration home with me. I'm not at all surprised to see that Soulemama is on your blogroll. I check in with her (and have her latest book) as much as possible. My entire family is in love with our happy fruits and veggies, so we'll now have to place an order for some of the "littles" that are on their way here this season (my baby sister is having her first in London at the end of the month). So, you'll hear from me on etsy...Also, I had to mention a Vallejo connection...I taught with Kathy Preovolos for years!...Elizabeth's mom perhaps?

    Take care and great meeting you!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlight of my day yesterday was the many joyful "exchanges" ;) with you, Susie. It is so nice to meet someone who loves my creations just as much as I do! My little stitch markers have found a happy home among my knitting notions, and are silently urging me to get started on a Organic cotton skirt for myself that I've been meaning to get to. I was just recently telling Tylor that I needed some earrings for this little black dress of mine. Now I have this gorgeous pair that I love, and Liora has her eyes on as well...now we just need to find a sitter... I can't wait to put something special together for your sister, the welcoming of your first little one is such a magical and exciting time. Oh, I get so happy just to think of it! Just let me know what I can make for them. ..On a last note.. I think that is so funny, awesome and cool, that you used to teach with Kathy! We were next door neighbors and now Liz is one of my dearest friends, small world :)
    -take care & much love
    natalie

    ReplyDelete