oh despair!

but first.. what a joyous Mother's day & 8 year Anniversary!
Celebrate the good times



The fun, the games, the laughter from the sugar high quickly following a too sweet for words breakfast.
Yet, it's true what they say that all good things must come to and end. Thus, we enter into the realm of moving.. and the ongoing saga that has become our lives.

Over the past month we have logged more miles on our car, and envisioned ourselves in more homes than I can keep track of.
To no avail!
The moving container comes tomorrow, and we have no destination address as of yet.
Oh, :::sigh:::

We are holding onto all hope and faith right now, but what we really need is a miracle.


3 days left


1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I am in love with your blog, and looking forward to each and every one of your future posts! It's bookmarked. =)
    I'm wondering how you are doing, and where you are calling home for now. I tried calling your cell, and thought I might have luck here, so call me -334-6651 or e-mail me! I miss you!!!
    -Sarah Donato sarahndonato@yahoo.com
    p.s. Mrs. Peeper gave me a bag of Leora's things; memory binder, pictures etc... I want to try and get them to you soon. I'll keep an ear and eye out for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete